My formative years were spent in the 80's with foundational bands like New Order, Depeche Mode, Echo & the Bunnymen, The Cure, and Jane's Addiction. Even though the 80's was the pioneer decade for the alternative genre, this music transcended into the 90's and to some cool tunes today which could be classified as alternative. Hopefully, this site will bring back some good memories and introduce some things you haven't heard before.

Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Enjoy.

Friday, February 26, 2010

'A Continental Touch' by My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult

Album: Sexplosion
Released: 1991
Theme: club

This is the best tune on the album in my opinion. I love the perpetualness (not really a word) of the beat and think I could dance to it for hours as it unfolds like an orgasmic flower.

Not really a video but you get the sound. Listen to loud - must I keep saying that . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment